Dear Doctors & Volunteers,
We whole heartedly thank you all for your participation in the “Free Medical Camp” event conducted on 3rd March 2013. It was a great sight to see Humanity in action without boundaries and selflessness. Though it was a great satisfaction for people to have served fellow citizens, it was equally painful to be exposed to the bitter truth of medical attention and support our society needs. Your contribution yesterday is going to serve the purpose of making a remarkable difference to this society and revive the fact that Humanity still exists which our beloved Dr.M.S.Acharya propagated and practiced throughout his life.
To know what you were actually part of and what difference you have made, continue reading below:
- This Medical camp provided FREE consulting on General Physician, Dental, Eye, Sugar & BP Test, ECG test, Gynecology and Pediatrician Consulting.
- There were a total of 456 check-ups done to patients. Detailed distribution of numbers below:
|General Physician||Dental||Eye Testing||Sugar & BP||Gynecology||ECG||Pediatrician|
Free Medicines were distributed to patients, average worth of Rs.250/- per person.
- 15 Eye cataract surgeries have been recommended to patients subject to further tests. The Trust along with Dr.Ashwani S Rao’s support and possible donors, will get these operations done at no cost to the patients.
- Spectacles were recommended for 53 patients and they will be provided with the same free of cost through the Trust.
- One patient who had come in for a check-up was diagnosed with a serious heart condition after her ECG test was done. She was asked to get admitted to the nearest hospital immediately.
- One patient was brought in a critically ill condition. Dr.B.N.Ravi Kumar was kind enough to treat her in the parking lot where her Auto was parked.
We could not have conducted this camp successfully without support from the people below who need to be recognized for their dedication and effort.
- Support & Guidence
- Ln. B.R.Rao and Members of Lions Club of Tarnaka for helping us with the Eye testing & ECG set up coordination
- President P.T.Vikram & Secretary Ananthakrishan Rao.
- Camp Coordinator H.L.Hebbar
- Managing board of Mahbub collage for making the premise available for us
- L.V.Prasad Eye Institute
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboraties for Sugar testing
- Gurunanak Medical Center, Secunderabad
- Chief Guest & Guest of Honour
- Mr.S.Balakrishna, CEO, Secunderabad Cantonment
- Mr Prem Kumar, President, Andhra Pradesh Real Estate Developers Association
- Dr. M.Bhaskar Rao
- Dr. U.N.Acharya
- Dr. Aditya Bapuji
- Dr. B.N.Ravi Kumar
- Dr. Jyoti Krishnavardhan
- Dr. Manjula Rani
- Dr. M.Narayan Rao
- Dr. Aishwarya
- Dr. Sudhir Reddy
Volunteers Section Volunteers Section Sripathi Bhat Help Desk Akshata Neeraje Dental Shailaja Bhat Help Desk Sudha Amrthesh Dental Anuradha K Help Desk M.Amit Kumar Patient Guide Divya K Help Desk P.B.Bhat Patient Guide Prashant Moorthy Help Desk Harish Kalmadi Patient Guide Mohandas Sugar test P.V.N.Prasad Patient Guide Padmini General Physician Vasudev Rao Patient Guide Saritha Moorthy Gynecology Ravi Narayan Patient Guide Bhavna Sulagodu Eye Testing Prasanna Patient Guide Sudha Narender Pediatrician Jagadish Photography Ramesh Medicine Issue M.Srinivas Rao Catering Murty Medicine Issue Shailaja S Catering Badri Prasad Medicine Issue Sheshagiri Catering Sukesh Medicine Issue Vasanthi Hebbar Catering Vijay Chief Guest Coordinator Vidya Anantakrishna Catering
We keep looking forward for your support in conducting similar camps. Once again the management team of Dr.M.S.Acharya Memorial Trust would like to thank you all for your service yesterday.In case we have missed naming anyone here, it is purely our ignorance and do forgive us for the same. Please do let us know to help correct us.
Many thanks and best Wishes,
Dr.M.S.Acharya Memorial Trust